The thing about changes is that they are often afoot.
So here’s the plan.
- I am bringing all content from Potential Gamer over to this blog and will be shutting down/archiving/something Potential Gamer forthwith. Why? Because that site was originally set up as something of a gaming journalism portfolio, a direction I’m no longer pursuing. I’ll continue to write about games but I’ll keep it all under this blog rather than having a sparsely populated and barely justified ‘gaming website’. Also because I want to have a more centralised, representative presence on the ol’ web.
- I am learning to code, starting with Python. I will be blogging in more detail about this soon. The endgame? To write a game. Hoo-yah. Amongst other things.
- I’m still editing Eviden. Yes, I’m taking my sweet time. It’ll be worth it.
- Once that’s done, I’ll probably edit Of Rock And Earth. Part of me thinks that’ll probably turn out to be the better of my two novels.
- I’m still writing Millennium Surfing, my sort-of-time-travel story. I’m liking it so far, though I’ve gone back to the drawing board slightly regarding the main character following a chat with fellow creative type Tom Butterworth.
- My Samsung S3 post is viewed about 200 times a day. Looks like I’m not the only one having that problem. Yet O2 & co remain entirely silent on the matter.
More on that coding thing soon.
jude · July 16, 2013 at 3:22 pm
Wonderful blog post. Its useful information.