We’re doing a 48-hour film challenge this weekend. That means at about midday Saturday we receive a title, a prop and I believe a line of dialogue, and we then have to run with that any turn it into a proper short film between 3 and 5 minutes in length by midday Monday.
I’ve never done anything quite like this before, so it’ll be interesting to see how it turns out. Thankfully I’m working with a great team, which is something like this:
- Christopher – Producer/Co-Director
- Me – Director of Photography/Co-Director
- Liz – Assistant Director
- Chris – Script
- Wayne – creative consultant
- Pete – props master/art department
- Nige – props/art department
- Slava – runner/catering/GDB
- Bill – Music
I’ll be attempting to tweet and blog throughout the weekend, so stay tuned.